We are looking for Cloud DevOps Engineers with a passion for innovation and a strong drive for delivering highly-scalable architectures.
- At least 3 years of experience in a production environment
- Strong Automation and DevOps Oriented
- Good knowledge of Linux systems
- Good knowledge of orchestration tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet) and CI Chain (Jenkins, Bamboo, other)
- Hands-on experience in managing cloud orchestrators (Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform)
- Knowledge of Container Storage and Distributed storage solutions (glusterFS, Ceph)
- VMware virtualization hands-on experience
- Participate in 7×24 on-call support rotation
- Experienced in versioning topics (git, branching model software development)
One to many of the specific skills are a definite plus
- At least one programming language
- Able to apply Infrastructure as Code principle
- VMware NSX-T
- Configuring Monitoring tools like Prometheus/Grafana, Zabbix
In FacilityLive, you will join a team that’s always looking for new solutions to new challenges.
We offer the chance to work in a continuous integration environment, constantly up to date with the latest technologies, like Kubernetes on Private Cloud, Terraform, Ansible.
We offer multiple benefits: flexible smart working, bonuses for relocating in Pavia’s area and for expenses tied to cultural activities, health insurance, a MacBook and an iPhone for personal and professional use.
Our office is in “Polo Tecnologico di Pavia”, 30 minutes from Milan.
Please make sure to mention your GitHub if it applies.