We are looking for Software QA Testers to work on our software products, passionate toward innovation and with a strong commitment to the quality of software.
Our position is open to a variety of seniorities. We are looking to scale up our Quality Assurance Teams and we need both seasoned veterans and newcomers to cover a wide range of activities.
In FacilityLive, you will join a team accustomed to developing creative solutions to answer the many technical challenges tied with the development of our software. You will experience a variety of test cases concerning different aspects of a platform and you will gain a 360-degree view of our platform: our Quality Assurance Teams are engaged since the analysis stage of each feature, actively contributing throughout the whole life cycle of the development.
We offer a permanent contract and the chance to work on a cloud-based platform in a Test-Driven environment.
You will be involved in the development of automated tests on our product, which are to be implemented during the first testing phase of a release.
Attitude toward autonomous work is requested, as well as an inclination toward Agile Development and passion for coding.
Our Headquarters are in the “Polo Tecnologico di Pavia“, 30 minutes from Milan.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written Italian
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Experience in Software Testing for WEB application on different devices
- Experience in non-regression tests
- Experience in managing with technical documentation and functional analysis as a base for the testing activity
- Experience with bug life cycle
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with analysing and monitoring log files
- Knowledge of Web Debug tools (Firebug, Chrome debug,…)
- Experience with Bug Tracking tools (preferably Atlassian Jira)
- Experience with automation testing tools (preferably TestCafe/Selenium, JMeter)
- Familiarity with Unix environments