We are looking for a Solution Architect to expand our Technology team. You will be in charge of exploiting the next future solutions of our search platform, specifically integrated with Internet of Things devices.
We need open minded people who have brilliant ideas to bridge our platform with the interconnected world.
We offer you the chance to improve your knowledge of the connected world in Manufacturing, Mobility, City and Home verticals. You will work in small dedicated teams, with flexible working hours and a powerful workstation (MacBook Pro) for both personal and professional use.
Let us know about your personal Github or Bitbucket account, along with pictures, blogs or articles that describe your past IoT projects and experiments.
- Loving the experimentation of new solutions
- Being comfortable to venture in unknown environments
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience as a solution engineer
- English fluency
- A sound understanding of the basic areas of Computer Science and Engineering such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Computer Architecture
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of Java Enterprise or Python
- Experience with platforms like Arduino, Raspberry Pi or BeagleBone
- Interest in committing to a fun, friendly, inclusive, and intellectually stimulating environment
Nice to Have
- Experience with network protocols like MQTT or LwM2M
- Experience with the development of software that collects telemetries
- Experience with event driven architectures and middleware software like RabbitMQ or Kafka
- Experience with any SQL databases (MySQL, Oracle, etc.). NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis, etc.)
- Experience with OpenHAB or Home Assistant
- Experience with IFTTT
- Experience with the development of firmware in C