We are looking for a Junior Graphic and Web Designer to expand our Design team.
In FacilityLive we are developing a platform that provides a new way to interact with informations. We are in the process of launching our products and you’ll be involved in many of the activities tied with our communication and branding, both online and offline.
You’ll work in a young team that is at the crossroads of many other areas: business, marketing, developments and other units will rely on you and your team to deliver the image of our company, of our people and of our products to the outside world using different formats, such as Social Media, collaterals for events, prints and our websites.
Familiarity of different types of media is necessary.
We offer an undetermined contract with benefits such as health insurance, equipments (iPhone + MacBook) for professional and personal use, smart-working, a yearly bonus for cultural expenses and a una tantum bonus for renting or relocating within Pavia, among other things.
Our office is in Pavia, a few minutes from the train station which connects the city to Milan.
If you choose to apply please make sure to provide an updated Portfolio.
At the current time the position is open only to people with high fluency in Italian language.
You activities will initially amount to:
- Producing the graphics for our social networks
- Producing the collateral (flyers, brochures, rollups…) for events
- Maintaining and updating our WordPress websites
- Enhance presentations decks for the business
- Iconographic researches
- Good knowledge of Photoshop (photo editing and web design)
- Good knowledge of Indesign (layout of publishing projects for the press)
- Good knowledge of Illustrator (creation of graphics, from the single icon to the more structured infographic)
- Curiosity and interest for the planning and the creation of coordinate images
- Experience in managing WordPress websites
Nice to Have
- English fluency
- Html and CSS
- Experience in handling editorial projects