Junior Big Data Engineer
The Big Data area is responsible to design software components for collecting, analyzing, cataloging and indexing a large database.
What requirements are necessary to work in the BIG DATA area?
- Graduates or graduates in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent culture
- Good knowledge of English language
- To be passionate of numbers or data analysis
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Familiarity with programming languages such as Java, Scala, or Phyton
Are there any “nice to have” requirements?
- Familiarity with ETL tools (Talend Open Studio, Kettle Pentaho or similar)
- Familiarity with SQL queries (Openshift, AWS)