We are looking for Junior Developers to expand our Front-End team.
We are building a revolutionary search platform that changes the way people interact with information. We are quickly expanding and we need ambitious and passionate people to tackle our many challenges.
We offer a permanent contract and the chance to work next to seasoned professionals using the latest development tools, alongside flexible working hours and a powerful workstation (MacBook Pro) for personal and professional use.
As a Junior Developer, you’ll be working alongside experienced professional, who’ll help you tackle recent technologies and best practices alike.
- Love for software development
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent culture
- 2 years of experience as software developer
- Fluent English
- Passion for emerging web standards and the fundamentals of writing clean, maintainable code
- Understanding of CSS pre-processors like LESS or SASS
- Experience with popular libraries and frameworks like jQuery, AngularJS, Backbone etc.
- Understanding of cross-browser issues
- Knowledge of version control systems: Git, SVN, Mercurial
- Ability to work with back-end developers and UI/UX designers
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of developing in native JSP or through Java frameworks
- Knowledge of working with portals based on Liferay
- Understanding of REST principles
- Experience in unit testing, behavior testing and automated UI testing