The Software Development area creates the software architecture and writes its source code using different programming languages to meet the requirements and technical specifications defined in the project.
The development includes both the front end, that means the part of the product with which the user interacts (the user interface), and the back end, the Microservices “engine” that takes care of carrying out the required operations.
What requirements are necessary to work in the Software Development area?
- Graduating or with a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent culture
- Good knowledge of English language
- Knowledge, also at an academic level, of the main technologies and the main programming languages (We love Java!)
- Interest in the design and development of Web Applications and Cloud solutions
- Interest in innovative technologies
- Looking for opportunities for professional growth within a team with diversified skills, alongside experts in cutting-edge technologies
Are there any “nice to have” requirements?
- Aptitude for teamwork and familiarity with Agile Development methodologies
- Aptitude for the precise organization of your work