The Product Analysis team (PA) plays an important role within the company as it collects and analyses the needs that come from the internal customers and proposes solutions that can improve the actual FacilityLive platform and its search engine.
We are looking for a candidate with strong analytical skills. He/she should be able to follow and lead the end-to-end process that turns a business idea into technical requirements for the tech teams and eventually into a new part of our platform.
After a period of initial training, the candidate will be responsible for providing analytical and functional support. In particular the candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Analyse and discompose complex requirements
- Document requirements, create functional specifications and prepare wireframes/flowcharts
- Ease communications between all the actors involved in feature design and implementation
- Analyse the existing systems, perform gap analysis and highlight areas of improvement
- Enhance opportunities by identifying new software/service to be developed
- Check technical feasibility with development teams
- Collect technical efforts and development estimates
- Keep track of possible delays or critical issues that can occur during feature development
- Validate the functionality of the end product according to the requirement specifications
- Prepare technical user manuals, system configuration documents and other technical reports
- Be the company referent for informations about the functionality
- Follow the end-to-end process from internal customers requirements to the UAT (User Acceptance Test)
What requirements are necessary to work in the PA team?
- Degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or similar
- Excellent skills in the interpretation and communication of research results
- Strong orientation to analysis and problem solving under pressure, a dynamic and proactive personality with attitude toward teamwork and great flexibility
- Excellent organisational and presentation skills
- Excellent Interpersonal and managerial skills
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint
Are there any “nice to have” requirements?
- Basic knowledge of programming languages (Java, HTML5)