We are looking for young professional to strengthen our QA Performance team.
In FacilityLive you will join a team that’s always looking for new solutions to new challenges.
We offer the chance to work in a Test-Driven environment, constantly up to date with the latest technologies and access to multiple benefits: flexible smart working, bonuses for relocating in Pavia’s area and for cultural activities, family health insurance, a MacBook and an iPhone for personal and professional use.
- Work as part of a scrum team of engineers to deliver comprehensive quality software
- Research, build and implement tools and frameworks to test, monitor and accelerate product feature development
- Collaborate with Product Management, UX, Application Development and other teams to drive the priorities of customer satisfaction, technical risk management and best practices using tools and frameworks
- Always be up to date with innovative testing tools and methodologies
- Fluent Italian
- Basic knowledge or experience with OOP (C++, Java etc.)
- Basic knowledge of HTTP protocol
- Basic knowledge of Linux at administrative level
- Team working and analytical thinking
Nice to have
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or in a scientific field (STEM)
- Knowledge of JMeter or other performance testing tools
- Performance testing practices