The Quality Assurance (QA) area is responsible to check that the application developed meets the requirements of the product, through the creation and execution of functional, automatic or performance tests, aimed at identifying malfunctions, identifying possible areas for improvement and to estimate the sizing of the infrastructures necessary for the deployment phase.
What requirements are necessary to work in the QA area?
- Graduating or graduate in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent culture
- Good knowledge of English language
- Ability to analyze and logical reasoning
- Curiosity towards the operation of the software at various levels: functionality, usability, performance
- Being able to communicate in a precise and structured way the actions performed during the test activities
- Good ability to relate with interlocutors of different business areas
Are there any “nice to have” requirements?
- Interest in the flow of software development
- Programming knowledge