The technical analyst deals with software development outside the production area, supporting the team dedicated to the various projects, and dedicating itself to the solution of various problems, such as data manipulation and development of customized tools and scripts.
What requirements are necessary?
- Graduates or graduates in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent culture
- Good knowledge of English language
- Knowledge, also at an academic level, of the main technologies and the main programming languages
- Flexibility and results orientation
Are there any “nice to have” requirements?
- Familiarity with SPARK / Scala
- Microservices knowledge