We are looking for an experienced Network & Security Engineer for our infrastructure team.
We are building a revolutionary search platform that changes the way people interact with informations using cloud technology. We are quickly expanding and we need ambitious and experienced people for the many challenges around our ever-expanding infrastructure.
Help evolved our Data Centers by participating in strategic technical decisions, future planning, scout new technologies, learn new skills, and evolve your existing skills.
You will work from our office at “Polo Tecnologico di Pavia”, 30 minutes from Milan and may be required to attend our data centers, seminars, and engage with our partners around Italy and externally.
- At least 3 years of experience in this role;
- Manage all network hardware and equipments, including routers, switches, firewalls;
- Manage security solutions, including firewall ,IDS and IPS;
- Ability to manage and resolve technical problems;
- Ensure network Integrity, Confidentiality and Availability for LAN and WAN;
- Maintain and administer all network equipment including hardware and software upgrades;
- Perform network design and capacity planning;
- Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network procurement and development efforts;
- Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information;
- Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports;
- Recommend, schedule, and perform network improvements, upgrades, and repairs;
One to many of the specific skills are a definite plus:
- Operative knowledge on the most used network solutions for security;
- Operative knowledge on the most used solutions for balancing and routing;
- Operative knowledge on all operative systems (Linux, Unix, Windows, OSX);
- Operative knowledge on the most used virtualization platform;
- Experience with SDN technologies.