We are looking for Senior QA Engineers, with a passion for innovation and a strong drive for delivering high-performance software.
In FacilityLive you will join a team that’s always looking for new solutions to new challenges.
We offer the chance to work in a Test-Driven environment, constantly up to date with the latest technologies and access to multiple benefits: flexible smart working, bonuses for relocating in Pavia’s area and for cultural activities, family health insurance, a MacBook and an iPhone for personal and professional use.
- As a senior member of the Team, participating in the definition of strategic technical decisions
- Work as part of a scrum team of engineers to deliver comprehensive quality software
- Research, build and implement tools and frameworks to test, monitor and accelerate product feature development
- Collaborate with Product Management, UX, Application Development and other teams to drive the priorities of customer satisfaction, technical risk management and best practices using tools and frameworks
- Always be up to date with innovative testing tools and methodologies
- Mentoring the junior members of the team on new testing processes, tools and best practices
- Fluent Italian
- Expertise with automated testing methodologies, including robust test design and test case considerations using open-source test frameworks
- Demonstrated experience in Linux system administration and configuration
- Working knowledge of network technology including the OSI model, routing protocols, TCP, UDP, TCP/IP v4 and v6
- Good understanding of XML, HTML, HTTP, HTTPS
- Working knowledge of SQL and high-level languages (ideally Java and Groovy)
- Knowledge of JMeter or other performance testing tools
- Knowledge of functional testing, performance testing and bottleneck troubleshooting
- Experience in the analysis of performance test results and data correlation
Nice to have
- Experience in Groovy development of Jenkins pipelines
- Experience in Grafana dashboard development
- Experience using security and networking tools (such as Wireshark, NetCat, etc) in research and troubleshooting
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent culture
- Any additional past experiences in upcoming technologies and methodologies