We are looking for Junior and Middle QA Testers passionate toward innovation and with a strong commitment to the quality of software.
In FacilityLive, you will join a cohesive group, with a habit of developing creative solutions and in the process of facing a difficult challenge.
We offer a permanent contract and the chance to work in a Test-Driven environment, constantly up to date with the latest technologies.
The employee will be involved in the manual tests and in the writing of the Test Book of our product. He will report to the Seniors of the Unit. After a first period, he will get the chance to manage autonomously automated and performance tests, on both the product and the projects.
Attitude toward autonomous work is requested, as well as an inclination toward Agile Development and passion for coding.
- Diploma or degree in Informatics, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent
- Good knowledge of spoken and written Italian
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Familiarity with Unix environments
Nice to Have
- Experience in analyzing and monitoring log files
- Knowledge of Web Debug tools (Firebug, Chrome debug,…)
- Basic Knowledge of Java
- Capabilities in the writing of Test Books based on technical documentation and functional analysis
- Experience in manual testing for the WEB
- Experience in non-regression tests
- Experience with Bug Tracking tools (preferably Atlassian)
- Experience in JMeter and Selenium