We are looking for passionate Front-End Developers to expand our team.
- Love for software development
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent culture
- At least 5 years experience in the role
- Fluent English
- Ability to work closely with Back-End developers and UI/UX designers
- Product oriented mindset
- Passion for emerging web standards and the fundamentals of writing clean and readable code
- Knowledge of best practices and usability principles
- Proficiency with mobile first, responsive/adaptive HTML and CSS
- Ability to tackle accessibility and cross-browser issues
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Ability to write performant and easy-to-maintain code
Nice to Have
- Node.js and/or deno
- Webpack and/or Parcel
- Styled components (or css-in-js frameworks), SASS and/or LESS
- TDD, unit testing, behavior testing and/or automated UI testing
- Continuous integration
- Functional programming
- Experience with other programming languages and frameworks (Typescript, Rust, Go, Python, Java, Spring MVC, …)
As a Senior Developer, you’ll be involved in strategic technical decisions and you’ll mentor the members of the team.
We offer the chance to investigate new technologies in small dedicated teams, alongside flexible working hours, smart-working and a powerful workstation (MacBook Pro) for personal and professional use.
Our office is in Polo Tecnologico di Pavia, 30 minutes from Milan.
Please be sure to mention your portfolio, personal Github or Bitbucket account.