We are looking for passionate Front-End Developers to expand our team.
We are building a revolutionary search platform that changes the way people interact with information. We are quickly expanding and we need ambitious and experienced people to tackle our many challenges.
We offer the chance to investigate new technologies in small dedicated teams, alongside flexible working hours and a powerful workstation (MacBook Pro) for personal and professional use.
As a Senior Developer, you’ll be involved in strategic technical decisions and you’ll mentor the members of the team.
Our office is in Polo Tecnologico di Pavia, 30 minutes from Milan, and you’ll have the chance to experiment and create smart-working solutions.
Please be sure to mention your portfolio, personal Github or Bitbucket account.
- Love for software development
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent culture
- At least 2 years of experience in the role and 6 years of experience as Front-End software developer
- Team leadership
- Fluent English
- Ability to work closely with Back-End developers and UI/UX designers
- Product oriented mindset
- Passion for emerging web standards and the fundamentals of writing clean, maintainable code
- Best practices and usability principles
- Mobile first, responsive/adaptive HTML and CSS
- Prototypal based OO principles
- Accessibility and cross-browser issues
- MVVM / MV* / client MVC JS application frameworks (AngularJS, Ember.js, Backbone)
- Versioning control systems (Git – Gitflow)
- SOAP/REST using JSon and XML
Nice to Have
- Native JSP or Java frameworks like JSF, GWT, JavaFX, Struts, Spring MVC
- jQuery plugins
- Grunt, SASS, LESS
- Continuous integration, unit testing, behaviour testing and automated UI testing
- Liferay or equivalent