We are looking for a Java Architect to expand the development team of our FacilityLive software platform.
We are building a revolutionary search platform that changes the way people interact with information. We are quickly expanding and we need ambitious and experienced people to tackle our many challenges.
You will be placed in the core development structure, cooperating with both the Back-End and the Front-End teams.
We offer you the chance to investigate new technologies in small dedicated teams, alongside flexible working hours and a powerful workstation (MacBook Pro) for personal and professional use.
As a Java Architect, you’ll be involved in strategic technical decisions and you’ll mentor the members of the team.
Our office is in “Polo Tecnologico di Pavia”, 30 minutes from Milan. You’ll have the chance to experiment and create smart-working solutions.
Please be sure to mention your personal Github or Bitbucket account.
- love for software development
- degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent culture
- at least 2 years of experience in the role and 6 years of experience as software developer, preferably gained in software houses focusing on the development of software products or complex projects
- fluent in English
- the capability of leading and mentoring talented software engineers
- team leadership
- excellent knowledge of Java Enterprise
- development and implementation of web-based architectures, SOA
- main JEE design patterns (GoF)
- UML and software modelling tools
- EJB, Servlets, Portlets, Hibernate, Spring, MVC, Struts
- in sharding and clustered architectures
- RESTful services
- JBoss or equivalent
- Tomcat or equivalent
- expertise in scalable web oriented architectures, multi-tier, multi-device, multi-db
- SQL and RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle or equivalent)
- NoSQL databases
- versioning systems: Git, Mercurial, SVN
Nice to Have
- JBoss 7
- Oracle Certified Master, Java EE Enterprise Architect