We are looking for a passionate Java Developer to expand the core development team.
We are building a revolutionary search platform that changes the way people interact with information. We are quickly expanding and we need ambitious and experienced people to tackle our many challenges.
We offer the chance to investigate new technologies in small dedicated teams, alongside flexible working hours and a powerful workstation (MacBook Pro) for personal and professional use.
As a Senior Developer, you’ll be involved in strategic technical decisions and you’ll mentor the members of the team.
Our office is in “Polo Tecnologico di Pavia”, 30 minutes from Milan, and you’ll have the chance to experiment and create smart-working solutions.
Please be sure to mention your personal Github or Bitbucket account.
- Love for software development
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 8 years as Java software developer
- Product oriented mindset
- Fluent English
- Excellent Java Enterprise Edition
- Development and implementation of web-based architectures, RIA, SOA
- Enterprise design patterns
- EJB 3, Portlet, Hibernate, Spring, MVC
- JBoss 8, Tomcat or equivalent
- SQL and RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle or equivalent)
- RESTful JSON services
- An IDE (Eclipse, IntelliJIDEA, NetBeans, JDeveloper)
- Testing methodologies (TDD) and frameworks (JUnit, Mockito,…)
- Build automation (Maven, Gradle) and versioning systems (Git – Gitflow)
Nice to have
- Liferay or equivalent
- SOAP web services and XML (CXF, Axis2)
- Microservice architectures
- Cloud infrastructures (Openshift, AWS)
- CSS3, HTML5
- NoSQL (Neo4j, MongoDB)