We are looking for a passionate Java Developer to expand the core development team.
We are building a revolutionary search platform that changes the way people interact with information. We are quickly expanding and we need ambitious and experienced people to tackle our many challenges.
We offer the chance to investigate new technologies in small dedicated teams, alongside flexible working hours and a powerful workstation (MacBook Pro) for personal and professional use.
As a Senior Developer, you’ll be involved in strategic technical decisions and you’ll mentor the members of the team.
Our office is in “Polo Tecnologico di Pavia”, 30 minutes from Milan, and you’ll have the chance to experiment and create smart-working solutions.
Please be sure to mention your personal Github or Bitbucket accounts.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 6 years as Java software developer
- Product-oriented mindset
- Fluent English and Italian
- Excellent Java Enterprise Edition
- Enterprise design patterns
- Development and implementation of web-based architectures, RIA, SOA
- RESTful JSON services
- Microservice architectures
- Spring Ecosystem (Core, Data, Security, Boot & MVC)
- JBoss 8, Tomcat or equivalent
- SQL and RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle or equivalent)
- Testing methodologies (TDD) and frameworks (JUnit, Mockito)
- Build automation (Maven, Gradle) and versioning systems (Git – Gitflow)
Nice to have
- NoSQL (Cassandra, Couchbase, MongoDB)
- Distributed Streaming Platforms (Apache Kafka)
- Cloud infrastructures (Kubernetes, Openshift, AWS)
- CSS3, HTML5
- Familiarity with Open Data