We are looking for Senior Software Automation Engineers, passionate toward innovation and with a strong commitment to the quality of software.
In FacilityLive, you will join a cohesive group, with a habit of developing creative solutions and in the process of facing a difficult challenge.
We offer a permanent contract and the chance to work in a Test-Driven environment, constantly up to date with the latest technologies.
- Work as part of a scrum team of engineers to deliver comprehensive quality software
- Research, build and implement tools and frameworks to test, monitor and accelerate product feature development.
- Collaborate with Product Management, UX, Application Development and other teams to drive the priorities of customer satisfaction, technical risk management and best practices using tools and frameworks.
- Learn and training teams on new testing processes, tools, and best practices.
- Expertise with automated testing methodologies, including robust test design and test case considerations using open-source test frameworks
- Demonstrated experience in Linux system administration and configuration
- Working knowledge of network technology including the OSI model, routing protocols, TCP, UDP, TCP/IP v4 and v6
- Good understanding of XML, HTML, HTTP, HTTPS
- Knowledge of Jmeter, Cucumber, Capybara, Selenium or other test framework systems
- Knowledge of functional testing, performance testing and bottleneck troubleshooting
- Experience using security and networking tools (such as Wireshark, NetCat, etc) in research and troubleshooting
Nice to have
- Security domain knowledge
- Experience working in Agile SDLC (mainly SCRUM) environments
- Experience with virtualized test environments
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Java build and release tools (Ant, Maven, Jenkins)