Complementing our current recruitment drive for our infrastructure team, we are looking for an experienced Storage Engineer.
We are building a revolutionary search platform that changes the way people interact with information using cloud technology. We are quickly expanding and we need ambitious and experienced people for the many challenges around our ever-expanding infrastructure.
Help evolve our Data Centers by participating in strategic technical decisions, future planning, scout new technologies, learn new skills, and evolve your existing skills.
You will work from our office at “Polo Tecnologico di Pavia”, 30 minutes from Milan and may be required to attend our data centers, attend seminars, and engage with our partners – around Italy and externally.
Please attach a document with your resumé to this application.
- At least 3 years proven commercial experience in this specific role in a cloud computing environment.
- Manage all network attached storage, including proactive and preventative system upgrades.
- Implement performance monitoring, providing statistics and reports.
- Experience in Software Defined Network technologies.
- Design and Implement HA, DR and backup strategies.
- Perform design and capacity planning.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures and associated training plans for storage resource administration and appropriate use.
- Participate in 7×24 on-call support rotation and work during mission critical situations.
One to many of the specific skills are a definite plus:
- Dell EMC Storage Arrays.
- EMCPE or EMCISA certifications.
- VMWare 5.x and 6.x and NSX.
- Linux, Unix, Windows, MacOSX.