We are looking for enthusiastic System Administrators to expand our infrastructure team.
We are building a revolutionary search platform that changes the way people interact with information using cloud technology. We are quickly expanding and we need ambitious and experienced people for the many challenges around our ever expanding infrastructure.
As a System Engineer, you’ll be involved in strategic technical decisions, future planning, scout new technologies, learn new skills, and evolve your existing skills.
You will work from our office at “Polo Tecnologico di Pavia”, 30 minutes from Milan and may be required to attend our data centers, attend seminars, and have meetings with our partners – around Italy and externally.
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in the role
- Virtualisation environments design experience and operational skills
- Some experience in Design, installation, management, and continuous enhancement of our data centers
- Participate in 7×24 on-call support rotation and expected to work during mission critical situations
- Experience in troubleshooting activities
- Deep knowledge on UNIX based operating systems.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP communications
- Storage systems
- Backup strategies and recovery tools
One to many of the specific skills are a definite plus:
- Linux, Unix, Windows, MacOSX
- VMWare 5.x and 6.x and NSX
- Experience with DCIM and SDDC technologies
- Nakivo, Symantec, Dell, Acronis
- Dell Data Domains
- Cloud computing technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
If you are looking for a new challenge, are ready to engage, contribute and evolve as we grow please apply immediately.