We are looking for enthusiastic Junior System Administrators to expand our infrastructure team.
We are building a revolutionary search platform that changes the way people interact with information using cloud technology. We are quickly expanding and we need ambitious people for lots of future challenges.
This is an entry to mid level position but if you are the right type of person we are willing to train you to become an advanced level computer System Administrator.
You will work from our office at “Polo Tecnologico” in Pavia, 30 minutes from Milan and may be required to visit our data center, attend seminars, and have meetings with our partners – around Italy and externally.
- At least 1-3 years of professional experience in the role
- VmWare virtualization manage experience
- Troubleshooting office equipment (Mac, printers, Multi-function print devices, etc.)
- Participate in 7×24 on-call support rotation
- Experience in troubleshooting activities
- Knowledge on Linux & Windows operating systems
- Experience of TCP/IP communications
- Experience with storage systems
- Backup strategies and recovery tools
One to many of the specific skills are a definite plus:
- Linux, Unix, Windows, MacOSX
- VMWare 5.x and 6.x
- Nakivo, Symantec, Dell, Acronis
If you are looking for a new challenge, ready to be engaged, to contribute and evolve as we grow, please apply immediately.