We are looking for a passionate personality to expand our Internal Services team.
We are quickly expanding and we need ambitious people to tackle our many challenges. We are building a revolutionary platform that changes the way people interact with information.
Our Internal Services team is constantly evolving our internal toolchain in order to follow the process transformation and to improve internal automation.
As an Internal Services Administrator, you’ll be in charge of developing (mainly through Java), manage and integrate modules for all of our main internal tools chains: JIRA – Confluence – BitBucket – Bamboo – Jenkins – Artifactory. The Administrator follows the full automated Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery flow.
- Experience in development Java
- Familiar with Maven automated build process
- Familiar with Linux OS (CentOS)
- Fluent Italian language
Nice to Have
- Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence, Stash – Bamboo and ServiceDesk)
- Experience with Atlassian product administration
- Experience in Jenkins setup and configuration
- Experience in recovery procedures
Our office is in “Polo Tecnologico di Pavia”, 30 minutes from Milan.
Partial Smart Working will remain as an option after the end of the health crisis.